Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My {Newest} Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

I am always up for trying a new chocolate chip cookie recipe. I'm constantly seeking the 'best'. If you've followed my blog, you'll know I've touted this one as the current 'best'.

All that has changed, my friends!!

I found this tremendous recipe via my friend Kristen’s blog, 'Confessions of a (Not-So) Domesticated Newlywed'. Kristen and I have known each other since second grade. She has a blog and has great recipe ideas.

We just saw each other two weeks ago at our ten-year class reunion. I figured I didn’t have much of an excuse not to go since I now live in my hometown! I’m so glad I went; it was great to catch up.

At first, I laughed a little bit that the planning committee thought we needed name tags. I mean, we only graduated with about 150 others in our class! I recognized most of the girls that were there. But I was surprised to find I did need name tags to ID some of the guys!

But here are my friend Kristen and me:

This recipe for puffy peanut butter cookies was amazing. I’m always looking for the best chocolate chip cookie recipe and right now, this is it!!!

I'm convinced that the recipe rocks because it starts by having you melt butter and peanut butter together and yields a very chewy cookie.

You have to try it.

1 comment:

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!