Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Pleated Yellow Dot Cross-Body Bag

When I saw this fabric at my favorite store, I just knew I had to make just one more pleated bag.
pleated cross body bag

I just finished a few with the chevron fabric that were custom ordered (I have one extra available for purchase) and needed to make one more with a different fabric. pleated purse yellow and gray #bag

This one is lined with gray fabric.
yellow and gray bag interior

The color is great for spring and the dimensions are: Strap measures 36" long, bag is 12" tall and 13 1/2" wide at its widest point. Inside pocket is 6" deep by 5" wide.chevron gray and yellow bags (16)
If you are interested in this bag, email me (monkeyseemail@gmail.com) and we can arrange payment. If not, it is going in my shop!
  chevron gray and yellow bags (20)

chevron gray and yellow bags (21)

chevron gray and yellow bags (22)

I’m working on a few other projects (lots of ideas on my Pinterest boards!), so I’m not taking custom orders for this bag right now. Maybe sometime in the future I can start that again, but I just got a little too busy with other things. 



Places I have linked:
Or So She Says, Train to Crazy, Tater tots & Jello,  Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, Reasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of Hepworths, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, 504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now, Today's Creative Blog, The Winthrop Chronicles, Home Stories A to Z

2 comments:

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!