Pages

▼

Friday, August 9, 2013

Frozen Strawberry Lemonade

Lately I have been enjoying some frozen strawberry lemonade, courtesy of our very own blender. I like it on the tart side, so if you want it sweeter, add a little more sugar.

frozen strawberry lemonade (1.2)
10 frozen strawberries
1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh or form a bottle)
1 cup water
2 1/2 T sugar
8 ice cubes
Put all the ingredients in the blender and process til smooth. Makes about 3 servings.
This is a far cheaper than going to a coffee shop for a frozen drink!


Places I have linked:
Or So She Says, Train to Crazy, Tater tots & Jello,  Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, Reasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of Hepworths, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, 504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now, Today's Creative Blog, The Winthrop Chronicles, Home Stories A to Z, CraftyScrappyHappy

1 comment:

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!