Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Felt Flower Baby Headbands

felt flower headbands title
I made a bunch of fun felt flower headbands. I have given a few as gifts to friends who have had little girls this summer.



blue and blue baby headband

I used the tutorials found here I posted awhile back for making felt flowers.

purple and blue headband

Still waiting on our new baby to arrive. I have about two weeks before my due date but can’t help wondering if he or she will arrive early! I’ve been nesting like crazy. I polished the kitchen cabinets last night, something I’ve never really done before. 


Places I have linked:
Or So She Says, Train to Crazy, Tater tots & Jello,  Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, Reasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of Hepworths, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, 504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now, Today's Creative Blog, The Winthrop Chronicles, Home Stories A to Z, CraftyScrappyHappy, Six Sisters Stuff, Or so she says..., Not just a Housewife

1 comment:

  1. Those are SO cute! I love felt flowers and they look adorable on the headbands. Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!