Pages

▼

Thursday, September 12, 2013

More Crocheted Hats–For Costumes

I shared a few days ago that I’ve been making and selling custom crocheted hats. They’re all listed on my Facebook page.

Since I’m having a baby in about two weeks, I can’t take custom orders for awhile. But I have plenty to sell that I’ve made as ‘samples’. The sizes and prices are all listed on Facebook (plus shipping, $3 per hat).

These hats would make great costumes.

IMG_1556
“Boo” cat hat, size 6-12 months.





Penguin hat, size 12-24 months.


White kitty hat, size 3-10 years.

halloween cat hat (2.1)
“Boo” cat hat, size 2-4 years.

If you’re interested in purchasing a hat, contact me via monkeyseemail@gmail.com and let me know which hat…and I’ll send you a paypal invoice and the transaction will be conducted that way.



Places I have linked:
Or So She Says, Train to Crazy, Tater tots & Jello,  Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, Reasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of Hepworths, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, 504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now, Today's Creative Blog, The Winthrop Chronicles, Home Stories A to Z, CraftyScrappyHappy, Six Sisters Stuff, Or so she says..., Not just a Housewife

2 comments:

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!