Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Newborn Hats with Felt Flowers

crochet hats felt flowers

I love making felt flowers. I shared how to make several varieties awhile back in this post.
I made a few newborn hats and adorned some of them with the flowers.


green hat with felt flowers newborn

Earlier this week, I shared how I mounted felt flowers on fold over elastic to make some pretty baby headbands. 

IMG_0976

This is the accumulation of hats in my stash. Things are getting out of control. Some of these hats are listed on my Facebook page and are for sale. Check what colors and sizes I have available.

lots of hats (1)


Places I have linked:
Or So She Says, Train to Crazy, Tater tots & Jello,  Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, Reasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of Hepworths, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, 504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now, Today's Creative Blog, The Winthrop Chronicles, Home Stories A to Z, CraftyScrappyHappy, Six Sisters Stuff, Or so she says..., Not just a Housewife

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have done. Please come show off your creativity at Frenzy Friday.
    We are at http://obsessiveandcreative.blogspot.com/2013/09/craft-frenzy-friday-5.html I will not be a party without you!.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!