Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Baby Shoes & Headband

baby shoes and headband (4)

Did you see my baby news last week? I'm 23 weeks (nearly 24!) into this pregnancy and I’ve been busy making the baby accessories and just fun things.


I made these shoes and headbands from scraps of fabric. I don’t know if the baby is a boy or a girl, but since I have two boys, odds are {probably} good that it is a girl.

baby shoes and headband (8)

If not, I can give these headbands and shoes to someone who is having a girl.

And I’m pretty sure I made these shoes using this pattern. But I made them so long ago I can’t remember what pattern I used for sure. It was probably one of the patterns off of my Pinterest board entitled “Baby Gifts to Sew”. I used snaps instead of velcro for the closure of the shoes.

baby shoes and headband (5)


Places I have linked:
Or So She Says, Train to Crazy, Tater tots & Jello,  Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, Reasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of Hepworths, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, 504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now, Today's Creative Blog, The Winthrop Chronicles, Home Stories A to Z, CraftyScrappyHappy

3 comments:

  1. baby shoe tutorial doesn't work they're so cute I can't wait to try

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. totshoes

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!