Pages

▼

Monday, June 10, 2013

Fuzzy and Fleecy Bear Hats

fleece and fuzzy hats with bear ears (12)

I shared this tutorial for making fleece hats with bear ears a few months ago. When it was cold. Now it is summer, but I decided to make some more fleece hats. I'll give some for my church to donate to the local hospital and probably keep one for our new addition, arriving in late September.


These hats are lined with jersey fabric that was harvested from t-shirts.
fleece and fuzzy hats with bear ears (1)


I did some girly versions:
fleece and fuzzy hats with bear ears (4)
They have a great aqua colored fabric as a lining.

Some boy-ish versions:
fleece and fuzzy hats with bear ears (5)

And finally, some neutral, super-fuzzy green hats. I was thinking that they would be cute with a bow at one of the ears (for a girl).
fleece and fuzzy hats with bear ears (7)

These last two green fuzzy hats were made with fur fabric left over from this project. I just love how soft this fabric is! It does shed a bit when you cut it, but it can easily be managed with a lint roller.

fleece and fuzzy hats with bear ears (9)

This is a great way to use up larger scraps of of fleece and tiny scraps of quilting fabrics (for the ears).  I love making things for babies!

Don't forget to check out the Fleece Hat with Bear Ears tutorial. Make some to save for winter baby shower gifts! 



Fleece Hat With Bear Ears



Places I have linked:
Or So She Says, Train to Crazy, Tater tots & Jello,  Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, Reasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of Hepworths, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, 504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now, Today's Creative Blog, The Winthrop Chronicles, Home Stories A to Z, CraftyScrappyHappy

1 comment:

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!