Pages

▼

Monday, August 5, 2013

Recess Raglan Pattern Review



recess t-shirt pattern review with elbow sleeves and band (7)

























I tested this pattern for See Kate Sew. I loved it! I’ve made my own raglan pattern for t-shirts before (here, too) and it was extremely time consuming!

recess t-shirt pattern review with elbow sleeves and band (3)


I got to test the 2T size with elbow length sleeves (there are six different sleeve options to make in the pattern). I can’t wait to make some in a larger size for my four year-old.
recess t-shirt pattern review with elbow sleeves and band (13)

This shirt was fun to make and didn't take very long to cut out and complete. The 2T size doesn't require much fabric (I used old t-shirts and scraps). And it sure beats drafting your own pattern!


Places I have linked:

Or So She Says, Train to Crazy, Tater tots & Jello,  Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee Crafts, Reasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of Hepworths, Someday Crafts, Southern Lovely, 504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the Fridge, I heart NapTime, Classy Clutter, A Glimpse Inside, Somewhat Simple, Gingerly Made, Serenity Now, Today's Creative Blog, The Winthrop Chronicles, Home Stories A to Z, CraftyScrappyHappy

1 comment:

  1. very cute and specially The shirts are darling and I LOVE Girl Charlee to…they are the best!
    --------------------------------------------------
    Fitted Bed Sheets

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!