Pages

▼

Monday, October 27, 2014

“The Three Little Pigs” Hats

Halloween is fun for lots of kids. One reader ordered three piggie hats for her little girls. The free pattern to make a newborn sized pig hat can be found here. (I take custom orders for pig hats in any size.)

three little pigs hats


The bows. The ears. The snouts. I just love these hats. (And so do you! I have had several Halloween inquiries regarding these hats!)

three little pigs hats

These hats are just so cute. And I love that the customer wanted a variety of pink shades of yarn for the hats.

three little pigs hats

Halloween Hat sale going on now. Don’t forget to order your hat by emailing me at monkeyseemail@gmail.com.

There is a pig hat for sale in my Halloween Hat sale. Newborn size. The sale price is good through October 31st.

piggie hat
Maybe I’d better come up with a BIG BAD WOLF pattern to go along with these and complete the costume set.

Yesssss. I’ll get right on that. After I finish my other dozen project ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!