Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Zanzibar Tank Testing & Review

I was able to test a new pattern (almost two months ago, just getting around to blogging about it now!) I tested the Zanzibar Shores Tank by Mama Quail Patterns and it turned out really well! The pattern uniquely combines knit and woven fabrics. 


I used an  old undershirt of my husband's for the black knit portion of the shirt. The polka dot fabric was from Hobby Lobby's remnant bin. I've had it for awhile. 



I love putting hoods on clothing. The hood has a binding, eliminating the need for a hem. Similar to what I did with this pullover. 


I really like how the tank turned out. It's a good pattern and has two different hem options--curved or straight. You can also purchase the pattern for making matching shorts. 



Follow  me on instagram (@monkeyseeejennifer) for a few photos of what I'm up to...sometimes I share projects I might be working on, like new pillows for our couch or just how dirty my kitchen is today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!