Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Baby Hats

I love making baby hats. (You can search for "hats" on this site to see others I have made.) 

I made this in case the baby is a girl. I love bow hats. 
big bow striped hat



 This is also an "in case it is a girl" hat. I made myself a tank top out of this fabric this summer but haven't blogged it...and now my 28 week pregnant self can't get into it. Maybe I can share it next summer. 
striped knit hat


 I made this polar bear hat from the pattern found here. A January baby requires a polar bear hat, right? My older sons love it.  
polar bear crochet hat

I have some other projects to share, too. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for share . These clothes are really nice and cute.I just love it. Buy hats

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!