Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

...Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like Pink Eye...

My poor little boy has pink eye. Thank goodness for the great doctor who had hours today on Christmas Eve and could see him at 8:45 am! I should have taken him yesterday but I didn't really know what pink eye looked like. Now I'll ALWAYS know!

But anyway, just wanted to thank everyone who has been reading and watching my blog this year. I've gotten more followers than I'd anticipated and have had a ton of hits, especially the last two months. It has been a busy month for me; we moved all of our things from our house, will be closing on our old house and our new construction home next week, and oh yeah, my sewing machine was in the shop for about two weeks. So that's why I haven't had any tutorials lately! I'm planning to come back strong in January, though. I have a few projects in mind.

Merry Christmas. I hope you all take some time to reflect on who Jesus Christ was and is and think about hows our lives can be lived in glory to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!