Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Organizing and Tossing

Since we're moving, I've been cleaning out drawers. By my computer, I have accumulated a modest stack of gift cards. I didn't know if they had any money left on them but wanted to either toss them or put them in my wallet--depending on their status, of course.

I started trying to search each store's individual site to find where to enter the codes...but that was taking too long. So I googled "check balance of lands end gift card" and this website came up that links to lots of different store's pages where one can do this.

I'm not being paid or anything, but thought I'd share this tip with my readers.
giftcardbalancecheck.com

I wish I had thought of that idea for a site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!