Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Handmade Thank You Cards

My son got some great gifts for his birthday.
Did you see my post about his birthday decorations here?

I obviously wanted and needed to write some thank-you notes, but I didn't have any cards that were suitable for a little boy to send.


That just shows how many thoughtful gifts this kid has gotten over his two-year life span...I went through all the boy cards in my stash!



After surveying the grocery store's selection a few days ago, I decided to just make some. I had all the supplies...I busted out my scrapbook paper, paper cutter, some ribbon scraps, and a new stamp I got for $1 at Target. They didn't match his birthday party's theme, but I couldn't bear to cut out any more cars after last week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!