Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

No Baby Yet…

My due date is tomorrow! Sorry for the lack of tutorials and posts this week, I've scheduled some for the next few weeks to keep everyone entertained while I welcome our new baby (hopefully soon!)

Just waiting around in this mid-July heat and trying to keep my 2-year old entertained!

Meanwhile, check out this super good idea for using old trophies. I've always wondered what to do with those things....

http://reuseandupcycle.blogspot.com/2011/06/trophy-coat-rack.html

2 comments:

  1. oi amiga lindo seu cantinho seus trabalhos estao lindo sou sua seguidora e vo ama sua visitinha no meu cantinho ta bom bjs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings!

    A very good day to you.

    I was searching Google and I’ve came across your website which is related to art craft.

    I find it very interesting and informative as it helps a lot of people to understand more about art craft. We do like to share our art craft ideas to the community as well and we thought the readers would love it too!

    Hope you don't mind if I share you a draft soon. Let us know!

    Thanks,
    Tiffa

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!