Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

It’s a BOY!

july 18 (10)I am so excited to say that we had our baby last Monday! It has taken me this long to get it onto the blog…I LOVE being a mommy to two boys but wow, newborns are lots of work! I’ve been trying to rest when possible (going to bed at 9 pm! napping when I can get both boys to nap at the same time!) so that I don’t turn into a complete grouch.

The baby weighs 8# 14 oz and is 21.5 inches long. He was a big guy! And if anyone is interested…I had a successful VBAC. (I had a C-section with our older son because he was breech.)

 

We’re moving into our house next week!

Talk about a lot of changes in our lives!

Here’s two pictures of this last week’s progress in the kitchen and our fireplace in progress.IMG_2323 IMG_2325

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy those boys--and your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congratulations! Get lots and lots of rest!!!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!