Looking for the My Memories Giveaway? Click here for the post about how to enter!
Here’s a to-do list which includes pictures of home decor projects I’d love to tackle around our house.
2. This shelf was in the old house that we had torn down to build our new home. I’m thinking of making our kids’ bathroom a ‘nautical’ theme and painting this shelf a navy blue color. First I have to strip it, right?
3. This table is in our baby’s room. It’s pretty awful and I’m thinking of spray painting it a blue color. I also was thinking of doing a chalkboard top or a striped top. Thoughts?
4. We have had this filing cabinet for a long time. Before that, it was in my parents’ basement for a long time. And before that, it was in my dad’s office for a long time. I am thinking of painting it black. Or a fun color, like blue.
5. This was a calendar holder. I don’t have a calendar the right size to fill it right now. I am wondering if it is worth the trouble to get a piece of glass cut for it, spray paint it, and then use it as a dry erase board for a calendar.
6. We’ve had these bar stools since we were married. I’m considering upgrading their color…as in painting them with some color.
If I ever get a chance to tackle messy projects again, I’ll be starting with one of these!