Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

“Hoo” Needs an Owl Hat?

handmade owl hats (5)
So. I went a little crazy making hats. You might remember my post from the other day about our vacation…and how I crocheted in the car…and made owl hats for my boys. Well, I made a few more hats. Making the hat is the easy part. Adding the eyes, ears and beak proved more challenging. But once I had the hats made, I just had to finish their features.
IMG_7621

The extra hats are for sale in my Etsy shop. Check out the listing and see if you want to give one a good home.
  handmade owl hats (6)
“Hooo”ever you give it to will get smiles wherever he goes.handmade owl hats (2)
IMG_7613

6 comments:

  1. Oh my cuteness. This is just too much! Must learn to crochet! Popping by from Naptime Crafters...check out my wrapping paper at http://thehandleyhome.blogspot.com/2012/09/bee-wrapping-paper.html if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one of the cutest thing I've in a long time!:)
    You are very creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such a hoot! Funny and cute. :)

    <3 Christina at I Gotta Create!
    Wildly Original Linky party is open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love owl hats, and these are cute! I'd love for you to share this at my new linky party, Submarine Sunday. I hope you'll stop by!

    T'onna
    Submarine Sunday @ http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/10/submarine-sunday-1-linky-party_7.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. These are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!