Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Business Card Holders: Mass Production.

business card holder

And by mass production, I mean I made seven. If you are interested in making one, you could use my tutorial for ruffled business card holders




I love pretty fabric and it was time to make something with these lovely prints that I have been saving for awhile.
 business card holders (2)
Not all of them have ruffles.
business card holders (4)

A peek at the insides:
business card holders (5)
The made seven of them total. (I sold one to a friend!) They took me about two naptimes to complete.

I have them for sale on my Facebook page. All of them are in this album. 


4 comments:

  1. These a cute! I'd love for you to share your business care holders and any other crafts at my new linky party, Submarine Sunday. I hope you'll stop by!

    T'onna
    http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/10/submarine-sunday-2-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and so handy. Your stuff keeps attracting me as I browse through various link parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!