Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Many Joys of White Vinegar

Vinegar has so many wonderful uses. As long as one doesn't mind his or her home smelling like Easter eggs, white vinegar can be used (diluted 1:4 with water) to clean any surface in the home, including:
~Counter tops
~Showers
~Floors
~Refrigerator Interior
~Microwave Interior
~Windows
~High Chairs
~Laundry Odor Removal

I switched to white vinegar and water for much of my cleaning because I was worried about my crawling child's exposure to the hazardous chemicals usually found in cleaning supplies. Also, cleaning with white vinegar is far less expensive than buying 'natural' cleaning products. I purchased a $0.99 spray bottle at the discount store and can refill it nearly endlessly with my enormous $2 bottle of vinegar for a cost of next to nothing per use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!