Friday, January 27, 2012

A Kitchen Disaster

I just had to share this minor major disaster that happened at my parents’ house. The following picture shows how a jar of peanut butter appears to have exploded everywhere.
kitchen disasterA little background: both my family and my parents buy organic peanut butter that requires stirring prior to consumption. My dad developed a method of stirring it that includes his drill. (He attaches the mixing blade to the drill.) My mom wanted to show him how much better it was to use the hand mixer and the single mixing blade.
She accidently let go of the jar.
Leading to the disaster. peanut butter disaster
The funniest part was that it was in their hair.
This will help me determine if my parents follow my blog on a regular basis. I just had to post these pictures. But I know I’ll hear from them about it if they see them!


  1. I just found your blog from the baby food jar crayon holder, and I really like you! You are funny and crafty! :)

  2. Ohh noooo. This is SO something that would happen to me!!


Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!