Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finishing the Unfinishable Project 1--Small Velcro Pouch

I had plans to make a bunch of these bags (cut out tons of fabric, interfacing...) about a year and a half ago! I cut out the fabric (it is sort of a trapezoid shape) and intended to sew them together without problems.

This is how they looked:

Upon closer inspection, not too great on that final seam:I learned to do gussets for the first time (to get the bag to stand up by itself, these are along the bottom seam): So I ripped out the final seam on that particular bag and used some bias tape (which I am still learning how to was left over from another failed project):
Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!