Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Fuzzy Ribbon Baby Toy

Is it a dog or a bear?

My husband says dog. I'm pretty sure our little boy agrees. (The little guy doesn't speak all that clearly yet.)

I meant to make a bear, but it is one of my first attempts at embroidering.
I made this baby toy from my towel stash (see more about repurposing towels here, here andhere). It's nice and soft and I love the colorful ribbon. I used the tutorial found here.
So many friends are having babies and I think this would be a fun baby gift!

5 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute!You did a great job!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! I made my 1st taggie blanket yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think that it totally looks like a bear! if it were a dog, it would have to have some substantial ears, right?!

    nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable!! I think it definitely looks like a bear! Thanks for linking up to Handmade Tuesdays @ Ladybug Blessings. www.ladybug-blessings.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks:) and good point about the ears, kristin!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!