Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

DIY Thank You Notes

DIY Thank You Cards made with Foam Stamps of Trucks
It was my little guy’s birthday last weekend. He got some very nice gifts from family members and I wanted to write some thank-you notes. We live in a small town and the only place I could make it to for thank-you cards was one of our [many] dollar stores.

The only cards they had featured pink flip flops on the fronts. Not what I had in mind to express the little guy’s regards.
IMG_6117
During naptime, while both boys were mercifully napping, I made some stationary that expressed his personality more than the pink flip flop cards.
IMG_6118
I had to make the cards all different sizes to fit the random envelopes we had available.
I love being frugal and resourceful. And thoughtful.
IMG_6120
If you’re wondering where I got the stamps, it was from this Etsy shop.
Disclaimer: It’s my own Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I have a hard time finding good boy-appropriate thank you's too...and ones that are reasonably priced! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!