Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Handmade Christmas: Football Softie

How would you like to win 34 yards of ric rac??? Enter here.

******

Since it is the first day of December, it is fitting to think about Christmas gifts!

I made the littlest guy a softie football (using this tutorial) for Christmas. I actually made two, but didn’t get the second one stuffed yet. Two boys, two footballs, right?

The bigger guy found it and already loves it.

IMG_3239

It is a rattle, too. I put rice in this little plastic container to shake. I tried to find an old plastic Easter egg to use, but came up empty handed on the Easter egg. I guess I should save more stuff.

IMG_3223

IMG_3240

IMG_3241

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!