Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Business Card Holders: Mass Production.

business card holder

And by mass production, I mean I made seven. If you are interested in making one, you could use my tutorial for ruffled business card holders

I love pretty fabric and it was time to make something with these lovely prints that I have been saving for awhile.
 business card holders (2)
Not all of them have ruffles.
business card holders (4)

A peek at the insides:
business card holders (5)
The made seven of them total. (I sold one to a friend!) They took me about two naptimes to complete.

I have them for sale on my Facebook page. All of them are in this album. 


  1. These a cute! I'd love for you to share your business care holders and any other crafts at my new linky party, Submarine Sunday. I hope you'll stop by!


  2. cute and so handy. Your stuff keeps attracting me as I browse through various link parties!

  3. How cute! Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!


Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!