Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bunny Family Addition


Before we had our first child, I was on a sewing rampage. I made both baby girl and boy blankets, burp cloths...and bunnies. I made a bunny family (one pink bunny, a blue bunny, and a green bunny). Since we're having a new baby, I had to make the baby a bunny. I made it entirely from scraps. I even used more of that towel I keep talking about!

The rest of the bunny family is in storage while our house is being built (and it's coming along well!) here's a picture:

And here is the bunny family picture from two years ago:
I made all of these bunnies using this tutorial.

3 comments:

  1. These are so fun. Perfect for Easter or a little one. Stopping in from TT&J

    next2nothingcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice family tradition. These are going to be so special for your kids. How exciting - a new house!!
    Visiting you from Tater Tots and Jello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! I do think I'll put it in my little guy's Easter basket.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!