Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Fabric Flower Necklaces

I guess these are more like "Mixed Media" necklaces...I am already tired of my maternity wardrobe--still have three months til the baby arrives--s0 I decided to make some accessories!

I just made some multi-strand necklaces (see my instructions on crimping here) and added small fabric flowers with beads in the middle.
See this post for how to make fabric flowers. I made these pretty small and left the edges raw since I used knit fabric (scraps from t-shirts, of course!) Then I sewed the flower onto the necklace in an asymmetrical fashion...I wanted it to be off to the side, not in the middle.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I love the flowers. Something I'm gonna have to try. :)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!