Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Grilled Pizza

Yes, you read that right. We've been making this for a few years now and really love it! I like to make my own dough but you can use the frozen stuff, too. (I've also heard you can actually grill a whole frozen pizza, but I haven't done it myself!)

This is what we do:

1. Light the grill (my husband loves charcoal grills and likes to put wood chips on the coals to add flavor to the food).
2. Make the dough or thaw the dough.
3. Shape it into small pizzas.
4. Grill just the dough for about 3-4 minutes per side. Ours got a bit charred, the charcoal grill is harder to control the heat and it got too hot.
5. Bring it back in and add your toppings, including cheese.6. Grill again, just til the cheese melts. About 2-4 minutes (you obviously don't flip your pizzas this time!)
Enjoy. We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!